There are many powerful frameworks for creating GIS applications. Some of the most popular are provided by commercial vendors such as ESRI and Autodesk. In addition, there are several open-source frameworks for both the desktop and web environments.
At DS2, we have a close working relationship with both ESRI and Autodesk. Our GIS developers can create and deploy GIS data, maps, geoprocessing scripts, and applications in the server, desktop, and mobile environments using application programming interfaces (APIs) for .NET and Java.
We have extensive experience with ESRI products and frameworks, as well as Autodesk software to provide applications with access to CAD and GIS data for planning, design, and data management:
- ArcGIS for Desktop (Basic, Standard, Advanced) - ArcObjects for custom Windows based applications, ArcGIS API for WPF
- ArcGIS for Server - Installation and configuration, Map Services and Geoprocessing tools, Frameworks for creating Web applications
- ArcGIS Mobile - ArcGIS for iOS, ArcGIS for Android, ArcGIS for Windows Phone, ArcPad
- ArcGIS Engine - Embed and run GIS components in software application
- AutoCAD Map 3D
- Infrastructure Map Server
- Autodesk Industry Model